• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lost Everything - need to borrow barrel

I lost my reef tank during the hurricane. I need to do a few large water changes. Does anyone have a 50g barrel I can borrow for the weekend to mix fresh SW?

Thanks,

mike

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike, I have a 30G Brute can on wheels you can borrow if you can not find a 50G barrel.

Where are you located? I have two 32 gallon blue barrels you can borrow, if you're close to Marlton, NJ. Thanks, Rey

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike

I also have a 32gal brute with wheels if you want to borrow it.

Bob

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I have a 32 gallon barrel and a 150 Rubbermaid stock tank. Not sure where you are located let me know

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Mike,

David "malulu" has a couple of 55 gallon barrels. Please call him ASAP. He is 10 minutes from your home in Green Brook. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Dan

malulu

NJRC Member
Mike,

David "malulu" has a couple of 55 gallon barrels. Please call him ASAP. He is 10 minutes from your home in Green Brook. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Dan

yes - mike, let me know I have 2 of them you can borrow...
i will text you my number