• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Love it....

Chris is the man. I have to say this publicly because people so rarely provide positive feedback.

I changed out my sump over a month ago and have been battling a very odd problem with one of my drain lines. I have tried all sorts of things with zero luck but today bounced my problem off of Chris. He suggested clearing out the vent tube on top of the drain pipe, which never occurred to me in a million years. BAM!!! PROBLEM. SOLVED. Sometimes you need someone else to point things out to you that should of been obvious but this is why I really enjoy the folks at ACC. They are willing to discuss your issue even if it won't make them any money because they do care and want to help out. That is the definition of customer service.

Thanks again to Chris and the folks at ACC.

I have been doing a 235 multi tank build and the whole staff has been a great help all along. Its finally cycled and Rob helped me today continue with stocking it.