• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Macna Fail

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I think timing had a part to play in the lack of attendance. 1st week of school for most folks may have been a deal breaker.

I had a great time. In retrospect, I wish I had added another day to wander around Las Vegas and ride the monorail, although the way my gambling luck runs, it coulda cost $1,000s!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes I was there I would definitely say the riffles were rigged. One of the things that really got me was they had on all four sides of the raffle area Fiji trip to win. But what they don't tell you you had to be at the banquet to win. There was people throwing in lots of tickets into the Fiji boxes but they had no chance to win and that was including me.
Also they had none of the prices on display you had to walk out of the room and go to a hallway to pick them up. It was amazing on how many of their club members were winning prizes. They turned all the raffle boxes around and then you will watch the club members put their own rifles in on top.

But I did win a Kessil Tuna Flora light.

I will say it was a very weak turn out.