• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mag drive

My pump face is broken and I can't remember what model it is. I've checked the specs and none match. Anyone know if this is a 9 or 12?
ruzete2y.jpg

use7ajuv.jpg

vubaqune.jpg

y5uduvaj.jpg

Twisteds 40 breeder

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Len, I have a 9.5 and a 12 at home so I can check for you later tonight. There should be a sticker near the electric cord that tells you what model it is though.

Also, Here's a manual for the mag 9.5, 12, and 18 that may give you some more info... including model numbers for whichever cover you will need to order. Odd chance, but maybe there's a model number stamped into the plastic cover?

Unfortunately all info is faded and gone. Not even a stamp. The specs show different measurements but I'm not sure if one of them is including the face. I'm close to just ordering both lol

Twisteds 40 breeder

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
That's a 9.5. Check the width. A 9.5 is. 3 inches and a 12 is 4.5

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you're just replacing the cover, I'd say it probably doesn't matter which version you originally had. The screw holes will line up whichever you use.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome! Thankyou all for the help! Ill order it tnite

Twisteds 40 breeder

Hold your britches.

I am reaching back into my little beanie-button, but what I remember is that the impeller fits with the cover of “A” and “B” MAGS. Can you check with Danner?

I ordered the impeller and cover for a b model. I figured I ahould be good that way. Guess ill find out next week

Twisteds 40 breeder