• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Majestic Rescue Update

Posted a month or so ago about a Majestic I rescued with severe clouded eyes and a nasty case of Amylo. He has recovered, quite well actually. I moved my reef and juggled the Angels around. Included some pics of the rebuilt reef. Let me know what you think. By the way, it's tough getting pics of the coral without Clyde, " the Emperor " shoving his face in the way.001.jpgRebuilt Reef 003.jpgRebuilt Reef 004.jpgRebuilt Reef 007.jpgRebuilt Reef 009.jpg

Thanks all for the kind words, but I don't think it was really anything I did, I think it was all on him, I just gave him a chance. Still can't get a decent pic of him 'cause of all the other camera hogs. Thanks again.Rebuilt Reef 010.jpg

What a nice group of angels you have, it's a dream collection! I'm happy for your majestic angel. I love my majestic. They are pretty tough, mine survived a power cut that killed most of my fancy fish in the October snowstorm.