• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Man I'm pooped (not literally)

Worked 9-3 today, worked out for 2 hours, then did 2 hours of maintenance on the tank.

I am drained!

Anyone else have a crazy day?

Well, not today but last week I broke a rear reflector on a 1979 porsche 911 as I was installing it. And lucky me, since it had Porsche written in black and not red, it was No Longer Available (NLA) in north america. So I had to special order a $856 reflector from Italy. But I get to keep the other one.... Awesome

Audi0s said:
Well, not today but last week I broke a rear reflector on a 1979 porsche 911 as I was installing it. And lucky me, since it had Porsche written in black and not red, it was No Longer Available (NLA) in north america. So I had to special order a $856 reflector from Italy. But I get to keep the other one.... Awesome

Ouch! At least it wasn't a 911 GT3 :) then you'd be hurting more!

that was funny. The pun. ;D

My work is crazy only because I have to have a blackberry and that thing is glued to me all the time. Even when I am standing in line at great adventure or someplace on my "day off". The worst is when the boss calls the cell and asks me for help with some issue with asia pacific - which is always at night (day time in asia). It's rare but happens. Then I could tell you my great "long-weekend" in february (presidents day) that I spent on conference calls for most of friday night and saturday morning. Sitting in a car on the cell phone/conf bridge while the wife and kids are inside the restaurant you booked for dinner is not fun. But in this economy - it's a job and i'll take it. Being wanted is not a bad thing entirely.

Plus at the end of the day, I watch those guys on the Bering Sea fishing for crab and I say to myself - my job is a cakewalk compared to those guys.

The job pays the mortgage and the fish tank. Now if only it could teach me how to keep tridacnid clams without killing them - that would be nice! lol.

Hawkeye said:
The job pays the mortgage and the fish tank. Now if only it could teach me how to keep tridacnid clams without killing them - that would be nice! lol.

If my job could teach me how to boost the economy and create jobs for new college graduates - that would be nice!

:-X - disgruntled college graduate May 2009 & now M.B.A - 2011 :) ;D

Brando457 said:
Hawkeye said:

If my job could teach me how to boost the economy and create jobs for new college graduates - that would be nice!

:-X - disgruntled college graduate May 2009 & now M.B.A - 2011 :) ;D

don't take a job and sell frags for a living...then you could say you "created one job" by not applying/getting it. LOL!

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Finished a large drip irrigation zone ( thumb is killing me) in the back yard then moved 5 yards of mulch( back is killing me).. I wish i had a day with my kid.. so much more fun :)

I'm like a zombie today. Wife is sick so I have been taking care of the baby. He's been sleeping through the night for the most part but when I took over, he's up every half hour......go figure. ::) Sucks that I sit behind a desk. Gonna be a long day.

My typically M-F routine:
0515 beat alarm for waking me up. Shave, get dresses, bfast etc
0600 GYM Time
0730/0830 start working. (M, W, F I get an our of work time to use the gym.)
1700 Time to go home and help kids with their homework
1830 dinner
1900 kids bath time and pack my gym bag for tomorrow
2000 (or 8 at night) starts my time to relax/watch TV