• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2008 Meeting Saturday 15th (Middlesex, NJ)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have two HUGE show piece rocks that I'd like to sell. One is Marco rock and the other is Kaelini or something such from the group buy in January of '07. Each piece of rock is at least 12" wide by at least as tall. They are probably 25# each (but they'll go on the scale to be sure). Great color on the Kaelini, the Marco is cured and well seeded. My other Marco rocks are getting coraline, so it is just a matter of time and light with this one as well.

I'll take pictures if anyone has a large tank they're looking for a show piece for. 3$/# for either one. Delivery to the March or pickup in Jackson.

They would need a 120 or larger (2' wide/deep tank) to hold them. They really are huge.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The Meeting is next weekend (3/15). Early this month because of the holiday.

Renee will have her tester for those of you who would like to trade a frag for a test, Jason has recommended bringing refractometers and TDS meters along to compare results.

danthemanj said:
Anybody have Blue Mushrooms for sale or trade that they can bring to the meeting?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan I have some bluestriped mushrooms but they are covered in featherdusters. If you feel like removing the feather dusters you can have it for $20.

Here's a picture.
IMG_4988.jpg

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl,

pics of the rocks?
i am looking for something THIN... i really want to re-do my aqualscape with the "S" formation...
;)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not thin at all. I think that these would need a 2' tank to be comfortable, but I'll measure them when I get home.

Id love to buy some frags, preferably some nice zoos (either large, or small ones for a pico Im starting), mushrooms, or really anything you have around. PM or post here if you can help me out. Thanks

Hi everyone, I was away but couldnt stay away. Just started a new tank (again) and I am in need of liverock, mushrooms and zoos. If anybody has some to bring to meeting that would be great. Like I said I have been away and the only names I recognize are Phyl, Reefdrumz and RichT. I am looking forward to matching the faces with the names I dont know. See everyone on Saturday.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How many pounds of rock are you looking for and what size tank? I have 2 show pieces and a LOT of coraline/coral covered display rock that just came out a couple of weeks ago. Depending on the sizes you're looking for I may be able to pull enough to cover you.

Welcome back!

I will be bringing the Ka Reactor Group Buy for anyone who doesn't pick up at Aquatic Obsessions in the next 3 days.

And hopfully bringing the AirWaterIce Group Buy if it comes by Friday.