• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2008 Meeting Saturday 15th (Middlesex, NJ)

I have a refractometer I could bring, too. Also, I have reference saline made for me by the pharmacist at work that everyone can calibrate their refractometer to.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I have a refractometer I could bring, too. Actually, I have two. The one Jeff used about 4 years ago (he was 7 at the time) when he was playing pirate, and it hasn't worked too well since. ::)

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I have some Marco Rock for sale. I have large show pieces of Tonga Shelf (thin about 22 - 24" in length) and several nice Fiji pieces.

I also have 3/4 locline both used and new for sale along with 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch nozzles.

I also have Diamond glass hole saws for 1 inch bulkheads.

I will be at the meeting tomorrow so if anybody is interetsed, PM me and I'll bring them over.

Thanks,

Dan

Guys, it doesn't look like the AWI order is gonna make it intime for the meeting. I'll keep everyone posted as to what is going on.

The Ka Reactors will still be at the meeting though.

I know this is last minute BUT
I recently traded some Yumas for a green/purpleish wellsi (open brain) it is on a rock/skeleton about 4 inches long and 3inches wide.
On the rock, there are parts that had receeded before I received it. When it is fully expanded the animal does cover that extra space.It is healthy. I've had it for maybe 1.5wks.

It's nice, it eats, but I don't really want it. I made the trade because it was at a swap and the guy was really nice and I didn't care about specifically doing the original sale for cash. I already have a large green wellsi/open brain that I like.

So, I would like to trade the wellsi for 2 clownfish (the kind you can find for like 10-15$ not the $75 ones) and some kind of large meaty food for an anemone. The school is getting a small anemone today (and the tank will be fixed again by Tuesday) and I want there to be a chance to have the clownfish mate and host in the anemone (I built a fishfarm kit, don't know if we'll really use it but it's cool).
Right now I have only cyclo, brine and mysis. I'd like to feed the anemone silversides?? We don't need a lot, just something for variation in diet.

I will be at the swap later on in the day closer to 3pm and I'll most likely stay till the end. I'll bring the wellsi anyway and try and check the site when I make a dash home after some meetings. Also, please be sure the clownfish will not bring disease to the tank. They will be our first fish.

Phyl hope you get this before meeting. Its a 75gl and I am lso coming with someone who is setting up a 75gl we both need rock. Thanks and again hope you get this before later. See you in a bit.

momof6kids said:
Bill, We missed seeing you today. :(

Sorry Erna! As I was finishing the wedding I was called on to visit a dying relative in the hospital.

I missed seeing everyone as well, hope to do so soon.

Peace!