• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2008 meeting - Thanks

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Mike and Dawn,
Thanks for a lovely day. Mike, that stand/wall unit is beautiful. It was great seeing the maturing tank. I still can't get over how much flow you have. Mike, I am going to have to have you and Steve over to revamp my plumbing. Bite the bullet, put the holes in the wall and put the sumps out in the garage. And get a real skimmer. Pizza and beer provided. ;D

The kids had a blast playing with all the others. Thanks again.

Mike and Dawn,
Thank you both, sorry I could not stay longer but had to attend nieces birthday. Your built in tank is very nice.
DEAN

Everyone:

Thanks so much for coming to the meeting. I hope everyone had as good a time as Dawn and I had. I hope there was enough food and "spirits" to go around. Thanks so much for all your generosity with the food desserts and drinks everyone brought. See you all soon.

Thank you!
This was a really nice meeting. I've never seen a reefclub with so much prowess and organization! Seriously, I've been to 4 different club meets now (not that it makes me an expert on clubs) and I am in awe of what NJREEFERS is doing and what it seems to have the passion to accomplish.

I look forward to being a more active member of the site, on whatever committee possible, and a good prototype of aquariums in the classroom!

Nice meeting you all.

Thanks Dawn and Mike for inviting us to your lovely home...I enjoyed myself very much...Great tank, Mike...

Dom

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Dawn and Mike for opening your home to us. I had a good time.

Thanks!!! great tank and cabinet - but also superb hospitality - I wish I could have stayed longer. Jessica is a sweetie and great host! :)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Dawn and Mike, I had a great time today.

I would also like to thank all the surrogate mommies that helped me out with my first outing alone with Genevieve. It meant a lot to me!

Pictures and notes to follow...

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another great meeting! Thanks a lot Mike and Dawn. You have beautiful home and were very gracious hosts. The tank is beautiful and your setup is great. Very nice! On a side note, I search pretty thoroughly and couldn't find any Mfg's stickers anywhere on that entertainment unit so I guess I'll have to believe you built it ;D That is one seriously sweet piece of furniture.

Thanks also to Bruce aka Artisan Corals for the presentation and explanation of the Kati-Ani system. It's an impressive system that has me thinking about my next upgrade.

Good seeing everyone again. Here's looking to forward to next month!

OK, since I wasn't able to attend another good meeting and everyone talking about the entertainment unit, can someone post a pic of it?

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
momof6kids said:
Mike and Dawn,
Thanks for a lovely day. Mike, that stand/wall unit is beautiful. It was great seeing the maturing tank. I still can't get over how much flow you have. Mike, I am going to have to have you and Steve over to revamp my plumbing. Bite the bullet, put the holes in the wall and put the sumps out in the garage. And get a real skimmer. Pizza and beer provided. ;D

The kids had a blast playing with all the others. Thanks again.
Let me know if you need a third hand with that plumbing.

Mike and Dawn

It was a pleasure to be welcomed into your beautiful home. Great hosts.

Thanks
Bob

Thanks Mike & Dawn i had a great time as all ways :)
everytime i see ur tank it looks better & better Mike.
if there is one thing i will all ways remember from this meeting
is how different someone looked, u caught me by surprise "El Presidente"

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Mike and Dawn for letting us invade you home. You are a gracious host and we all felt welcome.

Thanks Dawn and Mike. Beautiful tank and cabinet! If you're wondering who left the jacket there it was me :mad:

Thanks Mike and Dawn for opening the house to the club , it was great been there we all had a blast , Mike awesome tank and i like the stand nice job.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Meetings are such a complete whirlwind. Another great day that went just way too fast. I was going to cut a coral, take some macro shots, hand out some corals from Wendy, watch a presentation on Kati-Ani, do a little speaking and ... and ... and ...

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to do today. It was a great day spent with wonderful friends (and my favorite baby). Quiet, Dana!

Looking forward to seeing you all again next month.

GregW said:
Thanks Dawn and Mike. Beautiful tank and cabinet! If you're wondering who left the jacket there it was me :mad:

The mystery is solved. Let me know how you want me to get the jacket to you. Maybe at the next meeting?

Dawn and Mike. What a blast I had! Great house, great hosts, GREAT TANK!!! I am still breathless. I didn't see the entertainment center around the fabulous tank. I guess that sometimes I cannot see the forest thru the trees. The trees were such a distraction. Everyone made fun of my tiny point and shoot camera, it is quite the handy thing.
Thank you again. Mike I will send that cap your way soon.
RENEE

Oh Yea See the photos I got on my junky point and shoot, in the "March Meeting Photos" subject.
Go ahead, make fun. ;D