• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2019 Monthly Meeting

March 2019 Monthly Meeting
Sandry75's House
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Does anyone who will be at the meeting happen to have a pair of loc line pliers? I have some pieces I need to assemble. I can bring the pieces and do it on site if available.

radiata

NJRC Member
Does anyone who will be at the meeting happen to have a pair of loc line pliers? I have some pieces I need to assemble. I can bring the pieces and do it on site if available.

You can do it by hand with this simple trick. Put the ball piece in the freezer for a short time, put the socket piece in hot water for a short time, and then push them together.

You can do it by hand with this simple trick. Put the ball piece in the freezer for a short time, put the socket piece in hot water for a short time, and then push them together.
Thx. Sounds logical. Sorry to hijack the meeting thread for this.

Thx. Sounds logical. Sorry to hijack the meeting thread for this.
Task completed. Thx for the tip. Looking forward to the meeting. Hope the turnout increases. If anyone wants to carpool with me form bergen county/ Hackensack area, let me know. I have empty seats in my car.

I will likely make the meeting as well as my wife. I haven’t RSVP’d since the date change yet because I need to see my upcoming work schedule

erics210

NJRC Member
Sorry I have to cancel.
I pushed back events from this to next weekend so I would be able to attend.
Everyone else switched up to appease me and too late to switch back.

radiata

NJRC Member
Saw Jim Roth today. He says he'll be going to this meet. If he doesn't sign up in the next day or so I'll put him down as a guest of mine for the count.

Hi everyone, ok so at this point Here is what I’m seeing:

NJ Tiger = Maybe
David = Yes
Sponge = Yes + wife ()
Trio91 = Yes
Madreefer = Maybe
Jmags080307 = Yes
MarkC = No
DELxCMB = No
Erics210 = No
Radiate = Yes + 1 ( Jim Roth)

That’s 7-9 Yes with one club officer (trio91) attending...
I’m okay either way as extra food can alway go home with members (care packages )...

I just need confirmation this will happen and I’ll make sure everything is ready for everyone ...

Thx
Sandry75

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, ok so at this point Here is what I’m seeing:

NJ Tiger = Maybe
David = Yes
Sponge = Yes + wife ()
Trio91 = Yes
Madreefer = Maybe
Jmags080307 = Yes
MarkC = No
DELxCMB = No
Erics210 = No
Radiate = Yes + 1 ( Jim Roth)

That’s 7-9 Yes with one club officer (trio91) attending...
I’m okay either way as extra food can alway go home with members (care packages )...

I just need confirmation this will happen and I’ll make sure everything is ready for everyone ...

Thx
Sandry75
Itll still happen as.long as you want us to. Itll be informal as majority of the BOD will not be in attendance.