• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting Thanks and Recap

Thanks for opening up your doors to your lovely home James. My family and I had a great time. The Bubble coral is looking great. ;)

I will go backwards...thanks the bubble coral is a great coral thanks again for it.

Glad everyone had a good time, I was pretty bushed last night to be honest just got on the computer.

Glad Alex was well received. I have one Cardinal fish and might try for another(one got sucked into the powerhead). I like that sort of speach glad others did as well.

I missed the mead :mad: though I found the bottles later.

I have a key, a silver change purse and a guest of isakorfyoks badge.
Let me know who I can return the change purse and key too.

Glad everyone had a good time wish the weather was little warmer.

James, Federica, and Ricky

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here we go.....

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

I would caption this picture...but you just had to be there...
IMG_1310.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great pictures, Brian! Thanks for posting them up. That photo of James is priceless!!

Well thanks for most of the pictures ;), they prove that someone can take great pictures of my corals and I am really psycho.

Fede just asked...are those our corals ::).

Thanks for taking them they are really good.

Thanks James and Federica for hosting! My daughter and I were very happy we could make it in the end.

I'm a huge fan of the Banggai so the guest speaker could not have been more interesting for me personally. I thought his presentation and insights into the biology AND politics were great.

And thanks James for tipping me off to the captive bred Banggais at Ocean Gallery in North Plainfield. Had never been. Great store. :eek: Came away with more than I bargained for. (spent the rest of the weekend clearing corals from the path of a new RBTA on walkabout that I got there).

Jorge

Thank you for hosting a great meeting James and Federica. The picture of 'both ways' James is a classic. I personally like how attentive my wife was to the speaker in the 5th picture.

Jorge glad you could make it .... seemed like you hit it off with Alex too. And Bruce she can blame it on the heat it got pretty warm in the living room at that point ;).

Sorry I missed what would have been my first meeting..... :( Pictures look great indeed.... I had family in from upstate NY that kept me from being there... Oh well... there's 9 more months this year !