• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: ZOO SWAP Post'em here!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please post your March Meeting Massive Zoo Swap offerings here!

thats pretty much for the site names , Ed for this one Envy Orange your looking at if im not mistaken $600 a polyp if thats the one it grows super slow one polyp a year ,and soon you would have some give me some time to let them grow i love holding to my so they grow, is hard for me to frag my zoos not unless i have at least 40 polyps

Ralph

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
The ones I have are in Blue. Its still a work in progress most of them are hyper links you can click on them to get a pic. If my boss only knew what I do all day long. lol.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
FragSwapper.com is now up and running for the meeting. I'm hoping that will be easier than trying to manage the swap via a thread. Please post your zoas for trade/sale there!

www.fragswapper.com

Re: March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

this is what I have to bring
blue 7 polpys $25
DSC_0334.jpg

12 polyps $25 it has baby blue speckels in it
DSC_0329.jpg

Fire and ice 20 polyps and 1 green one in the back $40
DSC_0083.jpg

cat eyes 5-6 polpys $20 dark blue with yellow ring
DSC_0331.jpg

Re: March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

I know we should use fragswapper but I do not think everyone goes there I think there should be a post just for stuff we are bringing or want to trade on this site it worked well last month just my 2 cents
glenn

Posted up on Fragswapper (JRodrig692) what I have. Have no zoas, all sps.

Frags range from $5 to $30 (Tyree Ponape Birdsnest)

Listed: Blue acros, Tricolors, Yellow Milli, Digi, Green Acro, and Tyree Ponape Birdsnests.