• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: ZOO SWAP Post'em here!

i also have a 5 head piece of branchic hammar $10 a head , and a green frogspawn $10 a head ,neon green tree that i will cut pieces from $15 to $25 a piece thanks

Ralph

If someone is interested I got a True Rainbow Paly with Orange skirt not the regular Rainbow. I am selling 30 a polyp...I know its too much for yah guys but that is the best I can do as regular Rainbow paly goes for 50.00.... I dont plan to sell this here but maybe someone is looking to buy some and pay too much for it... thanks.. For Pic Reference check Pazass in RC he has a pic of it on his last frag pack thanks

steve

Im bringing some Hammer Frags with various head amounts on them. Here they are:

Hammer1.jpg

This is sold still got the rest lmk thanks
3 polyps Greenbay Packers
1 polyp of AOG
2 polyps of GPES
1 polyp of Mohawk Palys
$15 frag of Neon Green Acro

ill do 50.00 if you take 2 :).. It did survived but lost a little blue hint as it was upside down for a day.. I can frag a piece if you like :)

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Ok I'll take 2 for $50. I can wait for the Superman to get its color back. Can you keep me on the list when its ready.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Cool. I brought a whole bunch of extras.
Pinks, Orange with white centers, Purple Digi, Green Digi.
Hopefully i got everything for everyone.