• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our March Meeting will be at the home of Brian (Thermosts - aka Fish Brain)

When: Saturday, March 30th from 1:00 to 5:00 PM

Where: 399 Somerset St., Stirling, NJ 07980

Please RSVP Here.

Please use this thread to discuss any raffle donations or trades/deals you would like to make at the meeting.

Last edited:

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have some Green Cap with Purple rim fresh cut nice sizes, Purple Digi fresh cut, Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoos colonies, North Star Zoos frags, and Black Widow Zoos frags.

Just let me know if anyone wants any.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also Have a Nice green frog spawn with purple tip that has 4 heads and is a nice sice. Asking $40.00

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd be interested in the North Star Zoos frags, Black Widow Zoos frags and possibly a purple digi frag. How much?

The Black Widow Zoos are sold Sorry!!!
North Star Zoos frags is $20.00 for nice size with many heads.
Nice size of the Purple Digi would be $25.00 and it will not be a small 1" frag. It will be a very nice Colonies 2-3" tall with many branches.

How much for small green cap with purple rim? Would you trade for nice bright orange zoos? Can post a picture.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Can anyone head to Jim's and/or Austyn's place and grab some stuff for me thats going to the meeting?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You'll have to be more specific on who you're talking about Judeo. Can you give us screen names? There are lot's of Jim's around here.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I would like to come but I won't be sure if I can get off till Friday is that ok to shoot u a message on fri to let u know for sure? Also my tanks are still to new to be able to offer anyone anything. Is there anything I could bring along refreshments of any kind?:). Thanks, Rob aka Hockeynut

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rob,
The RSVP page is open until 12 hours prior to the meeting start time. If you sign up Friday night, that would be fine. In fact, we won't turn anyone away even if they don't sign up... it's more of a courtesy to the host and others bringing food so we have an idea of how many people might be eating/drinking. I see you signed up as maybe already, so that should be good enough.

As for refreshments, it looks like main dishes (meatballs, sausage, chili, etc.) or desserts are lacking per the RSVP page. Not sure what Brian (the host) is planning on supplying.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Come one, come all, that's what I say! If you didn't RSVP or will not know until 5 minutes before the meeting, come anyway! :D