• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marketing material - brochures

It looks nice. 1. include some pix of members tanks ( would recommend 2-4) cost $$. 2. the more colors added cost $$. 3. "monthly club meets" - people are going to ask where & when. *As with NJAGC ( NJ Aquatic Gardeners Club) they also meet at members homes monthly - some people like that, some don't.

It is a nice brochure but what exactly are you trying to sell. If it is to get paid members than it should say clearly what the member benefits are rather than NJRC offers. It reads like come onto our site and you get to participate in all these things. Perhaps my perception is off. I also am not sure why but i can't see what the back of the brochure is.

Great job. Would like to see what the other side looks like...to jeremy brito's point, it would be great if the other side is something eye catching that would draw folks to our club.