• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marketing material -please vote. Urgent

Which bag do you want represent the club

• Bag 1

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bag 2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Bag 3

Votes: 56 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
We are about to answer the age old question: What do I get for my membership dollars!!!!

The board is in the process of kicking off a major membership drive for the upcoming 2 months. As part of the drive we want to offer the following swag to new members and we would also like to give them out at RAP for all paid memberships.

***This bag will also be offered to current paid members at a discounted price on a preorder basis!!!

This is the first of a few surprises we have in store so stay tuned..

Without further ado.... Feast your eyes!!!!!!

We would like the community to pick the SWAG BAG for NJRC.

Please vote and let your voice be heard.

Bag 1
B52AB867-C978-495B-A800-C7A066DC991F.png
Bag 2

B2776EDB-2D52-455C-B6C8-9D9B60042132.png

Bag 3
95E3EB1F-92F9-4F91-9977-35A5AA99CE26.png

Last edited:

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This poll will be closed before the end of the day! Vote please!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
These are all web designs. But based on the look of it I will say yes.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It’s at the very top. It’s open to everyone

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm using tapatalk not sure if it's an app issue or not but I don't see it I'll sign online later to vote

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Please try to do it as soon as possible. This poll will be closing before the end of today. Let your voice be heard!

Number 3 stands out for me I like how the info is on the pocket also the red to me symbolizes conservation and support

I voted for bag 1 in contingency that the bag isn't flat and it's a lunch box style bag. I am a fan of the simplistic design and what looks to be affordable cost, it also comes closest to our club colors.

horseplay

NJRC Member
Like number 3 if it’s the maroon color of number 1. Is there a choice on color. Also May some funny phrase outside like “animal inside handle with care” etc ...

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I voted number 3 cause I like the mesh look & color. Seems to be bigger to #1 and hold temp better IMO.

I voted #3. But I was curious if we had a more three dimensional pic of choice #1. Not that it matters. They are all great but it looks like #3 is the clear winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.