• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Maxspect Razor R420R in Jackson, 08527

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Maybe I hallucinated it (I did have a helluva time in the early 80's!). I think the reply was from Steve-something. Unfortunately, I don't remember the handle. He said he'd take them this Thursday if I still had them. I replied with "They're all yours if they're still here." That's how I remember it but then again...the 80's!

Thanks for looking into this for me.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@JohnS_323 it might be the 80s or it could be (in the words of my mother) "the little green men running around inside [computers]" lol. If Kevin doesn't see anything in his logs then it could had been an issue on the database end (didn't get logged correctly or something)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ha! Mystery solved! Thank god, I thought I was going crazy.

They're still available. Just let me know if you want them. I'll probably post them up on RC next week if they haven't sold by then. I can hold off for a little bit if your serious about them, though.