• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2018 Monthly Meeting

May 2018 Monthly Meeting
mnat House
Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

radiata

NJRC Member
Can bring white worm cultures if anyone interested.
With Nikki and Mike's permission I can also bring a colony and show how to maintain, feed, and clean. Pretty simple and very small scale.

I'd love to get my hands on a culture. Ordered some two weeks ago on eBay and it never made it to the seller's Post Office. Supposed to have been re-sent, but still not here. I've got some fresh dampened potting soil in a plastic box waiting for them...

Are you looking for anything?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Can bring white worm cultures if anyone interested.
With Nikki and Mike's permission I can also bring a colony and show how to maintain, feed, and clean. Pretty simple and very small scale.

Please do bring them, I feel attached having cared for them lol.

I thought I would be away this week, but my plans changed. So, if you have room for one more straggler, I'd love to join you and see your tank! I can get there early to mid-afternoon, depending on the traffic.

Aside from worms and myself, is there anything you need for the human element in the way of food or beverages? :watermelon:

@Mark_C Sorry to hear you have worms, lol. :shocked:

Seriously, I <3 worms and would be interested in learning how to culture them! I built a worm farm for the Mercer Co Wildlife Center, where I volunteer, so there is always a fresh free supply for the recovering birds and turtles. Should I bring anything for your "project?" I have TONS of plastic fish store bags, teeny tiny rubber bands and small plastic flower pots if you or anyone else would like some for worms, frags, braiding hair or seaweed or making a teeny tiny rubber band ball. :)

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I created the picture place holder thread - May 2018 Meeting. Please post any and all pictures from tomorrow's meeting in that thread so they will display on the main page in the slide show.

If any BOD memeber will be there tomorrow and any offical meeting happen please takes notes so we can get them posted. Again I am sorry I am unable to make it tomorrow.

We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :)
Thank you to everyone who is braving the traffic, and as a side note, when you arrive:
1. We know the black tang has ich. We are working on it.
2. We know the bandit had ich. We are working on it, and emailing with Karen.
Xoxoxox,
Nikki

Sorry all but just got back from my doctors office ( thank god she's in those medical groups that are open 7 days a week ) , I was having the sniffles yesterday and now it turned into strep throat - don't want to get anyone else sick!
I'll get some info to bod next week on MCF & have a full discussion at next month's meet. Every one have great time today & a safe Holiday!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry Mike and Nikki. Can't make it. Wife not feeling well today and can't leave her alone.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sorry all but just got back from my doctors office ( thank god she's in those medical groups that are open 7 days a week ) , I was having the sniffles yesterday and now it turned into strep throat - don't want to get anyone else sick!
I'll get some info to bod next week on MCF & have a full discussion at next month's meet. Every one have great time today & a safe Holiday!

Thank you for not bringing the gift of strep throat, lol. Feel better

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it. I know Mike and Nikki always host an awesome meeting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx guys for opening up your beautiful home to us. Glad to see a good turn out for this meet.

See ya'll at RAP