• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

may change my mind

As much as I love the concept of a seahorse tank I have to say my true love is for the fish. Having a reef tank is great and I would never switch back but I have yet to have a tank of the beautiful fish of the ocean that can't be kept in a reef.
So having said that and not much experience except years ago before the sump and the way we do things now. How many 6-8" fish can be kept in my 75 RR (was going to be seahorse) tank. thanks for the replies

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
In our 65 we have a wrasse, a lionfish, our eel, and a tang. Because they're agressive, messy fish, we don't keep many corals in there (shrooms, leathers, etc).

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We keep the tank well covered with glass tops. The canopy is very airy and the lights are 4x65w of PC lighting. The tank gets up to 84 or so in the summer when we don't have the air running upstairs. The corals we keep don't seem to mind.