• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May meeting *Thanks and recap*

Thanks Todd we had a very nice time at your home. Our raffles frags are doing great in our tank. Hey Ed how are your polyps doing ooops I mean star polyps. It was nice meeting everyone today looking forward to the next meeting.

Thanks again
Anthony and Terri

*Edited subject

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: May meeting

Another Great Day with the NJRC crew!

Thanks for opening up your home to us Todd. We had a great time today. That theater in the basement RULES! (and your tank isn't bad either ;) )

I'll post some pics up later tonight or tomorrow.

Re: May meeting

Thanks for having us over Todd, your tank looks great. Terri, you are a good luck charm ;), won my first frag :). Was nice to meet everyone, wife and I had a wonderful time.

Thanks Todd for hosting the meeting ,you have a great tank and I have to agree, that theater room rocks ! I'll post pic's of my raffle zoo frags tomorrow,they all opened up already but mh's are off for the night, thanks again, Paul

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Todd, thanks for opening up your home to the NJRC Crew. You have a beautiful home. Your tank is beautiful and your corals stunning ;D My favorite was the green sun coral! I need to find one of those!

It was great to see everyone (especially the babies)! Glad Kimberly could make the meeting this month!

I'm sure I'll have a couple of pictures to post once I get a chance to download them. There were quite a few cameras this month, so hopefully we'll see photos from all of them!

I have to say thanks to everyone that made me feel "at home." This was my first club meeting and my first time meeting alot of you guys/gals....I am sure that I got a few "odd" looks cause I appeared to be slightly more tattoo'd than most people..lol..I will definatly show up to many more meetings when they are in the area..

Thanks
Eric B.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
thanks for hosting That room does rock. Gave the raffle polyps away. Put stopped at billy's and pick up some awesome corals. had a coral Jones after looking that the fish only couldn't help myself. I'll post pics soon.

Thanks all for coming and brining food. That really helped. Too bad there was so much beer left! Thanks for all the compliments on the corals, its a lot of hard work to maintain those colors!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is my usual mishmash of pictures...Enjoy!

BillyKimberly.jpg

ChefPeteCat.jpg

Group1.jpg

Group2.jpg

Group3.jpg

Group4.jpg

Group5.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

PetePaul.jpg

Got a little Captain in you?
Pete.jpg

Raffles.jpg

ToddsFTS.jpg

Fish.jpg

Trigger.jpg

Wrasse.jpg

malulu

NJRC Member
nice!! sorry i missed this meeting.

are those cap real? both of them look *almost identical*... cool!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The fish
dsc_5315.jpg

dsc_5323.jpg

dsc_5336.jpg

The people

dsc_5262.jpg

dsc_5261.jpg

dsc_5265.jpg

dsc_5267.jpg