• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

May Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Mike and Nikki's Home
Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'm a newcomer as well. I would really love to meet you all, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it there on time or at all.

I know this is going to sound weird, but I have to go to a pre-rabies vaccine clinic Sat. morning (I'm a volunteer wildlife rehabilitator) and I don't know how long it's going to take or how I'm going to feel afterwards. Please let me know if it's ok to arrive sometime in the middle of things and whether uncontrolled frothing is acceptable. ;) If not, I'll understand. Thanks!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm a newcomer as well. I would really love to meet you all, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it there on time or at all.

I know this is going to sound weird, but I have to go to a pre-rabies vaccine clinic Sat. morning (I'm a volunteer wildlife rehabilitator) and I don't know how long it's going to take or how I'm going to feel afterwards. Please let me know if it's ok to arrive sometime in the middle of things and whether uncontrolled frothing is acceptable. ;) If not, I'll understand. Thanks!

Our meeting are very informal gatherings and I can't see this being a problem.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus

Definitley not a problem if you show up late.

Hope for a speedy recovery Karen! We're just leaving now. See you all in an hr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Karen, hopes for a quick and easy recovery!
Thanks to Nikki and Mike for hosting and ensuring everyone had a good time.
Thoroughly enjoyed and nice catching up with many and meeting a few more.
Got a few pics I'll post tomorrow.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Feel better soon Karen!

A big thanks to mark at ultimate corals for the raffle frags!'

Thank you Mike and Nikki for hosting! Food was great and it was great seeing you guys and everyone else.