• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Meet & Greet - NYcoral1 at Tony and Terri House June 14th 2014

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Meet & Greet - NYcoral1

One of our newest sponsors (NYcoral1) has requested to host a "Meet & Greet" party at the Raffle King's house. So, Tony and Terri will be the hosts and you can all come down to Swedesboro to see their new tank installation and that awesome fish room in the basement... as well as meet our new sponsor and see what he's all about.

Here are the details:

All,

Due to recent change in the business, I am going to be holding a meet and greet at Anthony (Raffle King's House)

Please Note:
All corals can be picked up at Raffle Kings house. Please add the number you want to buy in this thread.
Pay Pal to hold
(See the Announcement thread for pics of these corals he will be selling and to make arrangements to buy them.)

Schedule:
Time is from 1pm-5pm
Raffle at 4:30 pm
Food: Pizza

Address: 582 Beckett Rd Swedesboro NJ 08085

About the party:
I would like to get to know everyone in the NJ reefers club, so I am holding this meet and greet for you to come down to say hello pick up some corals and see what we are all about. All corals that are listed below, I guarantee for 2 days (including the day you bought the coral) - This is given the fact that the coral is not over dipped.

If you would like to attend this Meet & Greet, please RSVP below.

We have an RSVP page now setup for this Meet & Greet. If you plan to attend, make sure you sign up so the host knows how many to expect! :encouragement:

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let's make sure we sign into the RSVP page. Terry and Anthony needs head count for food​

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just like to say Thank you for the meet and greet. Anthony and Terry thank you for opening your home for us. Plus the guys from nycoral1. All I can say is WOW the size and color of the corals was outstanding!!! I will have photos up soon of my new coral colonies.. My cell phone dose the corals no justness. I need to get some photos with my wife's camera.

Anthony and Terry your system always blows my mind!! Anthony the stand and canopy you built was outstanding! My hat off to you for it.