• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Membership renewal

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Looks like I got charged twice for my membership
Renewal.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Whats the PayPal account email address? So I can look into it. You can send me a pm if you'd like

Salted

NJRC Member
I need salt and I can’t find a cheap price for reef crystals. So I am holding off.
Amazon subscribe and save.

So edit; iirc consensus is Sea Level has the lowest price on purple IO and RC. I'm there pretty often and there's always boxes of each on the floor.

Last edited:

erics210

NJRC Member
I took a chance will let you know how it goes. im out of salt outside of a few harden IO bags. used a single use CC though. I wouldn't provide my real CC for this.
you are NOT alone. I googled. While they have some bad ratings, seems like stuff eventually gets to you.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hello
I was trying to post a tank for sale
And I am not able to do it ?

just a word of caution, there are a few ways to make the update, and if you aren't careful, you can pay for your renewal before it is due, which is what i just did. :rolleyes:

first thing i would do is go to paypal and manage your automatic payments. in there you will see when you are due to renew, and you may be able to edit that with the new amount, but i'm not entirely sure you can. it is probably easier to cancel that payment altogether, and then set up a new payment through the your account/account upgrades on this website, but don't do that until your subscription is expiring. if you try to do it in advance of your renewal date, paypal will make the payment right away, without much of chance to cancel through a confirmation step or to choose a payment date in the future.

there may be better ways to do this, but it was surprisingly quick and easy for a dope like me to screw it up.

almost forgot, its also very ease to set up two recurring paypal payments as well, one at the old rate and one at the new rate.