• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Membership Upgrades

When my year runs out, will I get a notification to re-up, will it do it automatically , or do I just have to be on top of it.?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
To All...just a reminder

If you have recently subscribed to upgrade your club membership through PayPal, and have not heard back or have received an error message in regards to it, Please contact either James @njtiger24 aquariums or myself Marcus @trio91 so that we may work to resolve the issue.

When my year runs out, will I get a notification to re-up, will it do it automatically , or do I just have to be on top of it.?
Yes, if you paid by PayPal you will be charged automatically. My membership renewed a couple of months ago. Wondered what that debit out of my account was for at first. [emoji214] Ahem, perhaps, the board can set up a prerenewal reminder system to alert members in advance of the charge going through? That would be appreciated.

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
To All...just a reminder

If you have recently subscribed to upgrade your club membership through PayPal, and have not heard back or have received an error message in regards to it, Please contact either James @njtiger24 aquariums or myself Marcus @trio91 so that we may work to resolve the issue.

-Marcus 07203
Yes, if you paid by PayPal you will be charged automatically. My membership renewed a couple of months ago. Wondered what that debit out of my account was for at first. [emoji214] Ahem, perhaps, the board can set up a prerenewal reminder system to alert members in advance of the charge going through? That would be appreciated.

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence
The thought has come up, and it had to do with the system....long story short we are on an older version which is causing some issues