• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MH Bulbs

Hirobo said:
Need to replace my bulbs soon trying to find a reasonable price and came across these
http://aquarium-products-online.com/05-1063288-B001L7UTFW-2_pcsset_Metal_Halide_Aquarium_Light_Bulb_Pulse_Type_175W_14K_Mogul_Base_AZS_MH175W14K_2.html

I wonder how good they could be

Mike,
now that your getting into SPS stop looking at cheap bulbs, you get what you pay for when it comes to lighting and they may cause more problems then they are worth, I guaranty you they are the cheap china made bulbs and are junk after 1-2 months use. Trust me you don't want to take chances with SPS. :)

I'm not 100% possitive but I think they were 12k reeflux, Ushio's are ok a lot of people use them, I personaly don't like them. I like the Iwasaki's the best when it comes to MH's.

mott768 said:
I'm not 100% possitive but I think they were 12k reeflux, Ushio's are ok a lot of people use them, I personaly don't like them. I like the Iwasaki's the best when it comes to MH's.

I'm not sure either i know they say on them MH175 Blue I've been looking at your site to see if i could match them up cause i like the color