• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Monthly Meeting Pictures?

Does NJRC have a "historian" or someone to take some photos of the "happenings" at meetings.
I saw some pics of Januarys meeting, looked like everyone enjoyed themselves.
Any photos of Febs. meeting?...

picture.JPG

How's this picnic last year

picture.JPG

Frag Party picture.

I also have picures of a few years ago laying around

Tracey

note from jpelzer: Modified image dimensions to make them a bit more viewable

We've also got (I hope) a nice gallery to post said pictures. :D The link is at the top of the page, I see YippeeKiYea gets the honor of FIRST POST in the galleries. Post away guys!

katspaw said:
Jason, :D thanks for resizing my pics also, and how did you do that.

No problem! When you use the [[ img ]] tag, you can put in width and height parameters, such as [[ img width=512 height=384]]http://imageurl/blah.jpg[[/img]]

It causes the browser to resize the image to that size (So it still takes just as long to download, but it makes the thread easier to read).

Would it be possible to say whos who in the pics ?
I have never met any of you personally, but its always nice to put a face to the names we type to each day. :)

Or even in the gallery section...post a pic of ourselves so we all know who's who.

Years ago we would line up for a meeting photo, And it wouldf be easy for us to ID everyone. Let me see if I can find one of those pictures. Ahhh I found two. :) time for going back in time, year 2001

picture.JPG

Okay in this picture is
Me ( bad hair day :) ) Steve-Bahrhoops, Uri-Volk23, Don't remember, John Aquariust, Jim Roth, Larry in front-Spykey, Eric-Nagel, Brian-Atlantis, Robert-Rovert, don't remeber the guy kneeing, he was from a different state anywayI think Boston.

In this next photo we were in New York state and we had about 50 people attend a grand opening for Reefsplendor. I see a few people I know, this was in Dec 2001

picture.JPG

Tracey