• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moved

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It took all weekend and we are still not done but we moved into our house. The fish made the move today, some are stressed out but everything look ok right now (keeping the fingers crossed). We will be hosting the meeting this month, so look for the RSVP page soon, hopefully everyone can make it down. I forgot to take pictures of the tank being setup (Huge shout out to Ethan at AO for plumbing the tanks for us) but keep an eye out for some new threads from us.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats you guy's! I really hope your tanks will settle down soon and can't wait to see the house and tanks at the meeting

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad to hear the transfer was uneventful and look forward to seeing the tanks! ;D

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad everything went well. Congratz on the new house and hopefully I'll be able to make the meeting to see the new setup. ;)

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats on the new house. I am sure it is an awesome feeling. Good luck with it. I hope it brings many years of good times and multiple tank upgrades to the two of you! LOL Looking forward to the meeting.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations guys! And to top it off, you’re holding a meeting within the first month of moving in. If I had done something similar when I moved, you’d be sitting on boxes.

Now with my baseball analogy to life, you guys are up to two strikes now. So be careful! ;D

redfishbluefish said:
Congratulations guys! And to top it off, you’re holding a meeting within the first month of moving in. If I had done something similar when I moved, you’d be sitting on boxes.

Now with my baseball analogy to life, you guys are up to two strikes now. So be careful! ;D
I though you are a soccer man.

I will be at the meeting to smell the new house and steal anything that not packing away :)j/k. Hope that my wife not deliver during that week.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
redfishbluefish said:

Congratulations on the new house! I understand your hosting the meeting but this is the first time a RSVP said to bring spackle and paint brushes! ;)

Bob

malulu

NJRC Member
magic said:
Congratulations on the new house! I understand your hosting the meeting but this is the first time a RSVP said to bring spackle and paint brushes! ;)

Bob

+1

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Actually we need the basement finished so if there happens to be a delivery of lumber and sheetrock, don't be shy, just jump on in.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Jcurry@wesketch said:
So you've been the house a week. Where's the 300 gallon in wall tank going? Did you start the basement sump room yet?

Already planning the custom peninsula that will separate the kitchen and the great room, if that does not work out there is plenty of room to get a tank into the basement. This is why I am hosting the meeting, need labor.