• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving in mid October.

Hello fellow NJ Reefers, I Am moving soon, and rather than just killing my livestock, or takign ti to an LFS first, I thought I would reach out to you all to see if anyone would like to have the corals, and or fish. What I have is a colony of 8-9 Ricordea I believe it is yuma at that from what I researched after buying the original head, A palythoa frag, and a leather coral frag. For the fish i have 1 Black oscellaris, and 1 Blue Sapphire damsel. There is one serpeant sea star. A hermit or two as well. I took pictures of the corals and the blue sapphire damsel. The two of the serpent star and the Clown were blurry and plan to retake the pictures and add them soon

Attachments

• DSCF0065.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 43
  • DSCF0066.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCF0067.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0068.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 31
I'm Just trying to find good homes for them as I don't want to try and move Them 2900 miles across the states
Sucks you have to give them up. I had a hard time moving my live stock from ocean twp to brick. Can't imagine a move that big. I'll take the leather then if that's ok

Interested in the mushrooms and the clown. One of mine just jumped, needs a friend.
Awesome yeah The Ricordea Are basically on one rock so it'll be easy to pull them out and the clown wont be hard to catch either
Sucks you have to give them up. I had a hard time moving my live stock from ocean twp to brick. Can't imagine a move that big. I'll take the leather then if that's ok
Awesome!

For both I would be willing to work out a meeting place to help split the time travelling as well =)

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If these fall through im Interested in Ricordea and hermits( and any small inverts). I'm in moorestown

Thank you all for the Well wishes and interest, I have someone lined up.

Very generous. Very nice. Best of luck with your move. Hopefully you will be able to start a new tank after your move

Thank you, and I do, i had gotten a frag 85.3 i was goign to set up then found out i was moving and decided to postpone the starting of the tank, until after the move

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The bright side of this whole thing is that if you ever join the Washington Reefers Club, and we end up in a reefkeeper war, we'll have an agent on the inside.
Best of lucjk with the move. And, If you're out there and get a call stating 'The goniporia sings at midnight', be ready to act.

Last edited: