• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving sale - Blackwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank and stand are still available guys! Includes a sump and the plumbing and canopy unless sold separately. Would also consider selling off some live rock to expedite my funds. Let me know!

Tank, stand, canopy and sump $300
Decided to keep 1 wp25 and the other one is pending.
All corals that are over $20, I'm taking $5 off of.
Both Pink setosas are pending
1 good Purple stylo pending
1 Frogskin pending
More you buy the better the deal I can give ya!

I will give you $30 for the frag you got last night :)
I seen his stuff guys it's worth it great prices too

Alright guys I will have the following frags available in about a week or so. Want to let them heal a few more days to be on the safe side.

ZOAS
-6p Jokers $20
-3p Jokers $10
-1p Nuke Green $5
-1p Captain America $5
-3p Captain America $20
-2p Magician $10
-(2) 2p Orange Bam Bam $10 each both pending
-3p Orange Bam Bam $15
-4p Orange Bam Bam $20
-2p Gobstopper $20
-1p Rasta $5
-10p Eagle Eye $10
-Rock of Pink Elephant Morph 40p+ $30 pending
-Rock of Unnamed Pink zoa 30p+ $25
-Rock of Fire&Ice Morph 60p+ $40 pending

SPS
-2 frags of Jason Fox Pink Setosa $10 & $20 both pending
-1 Shaggy Green Acro $25
-4 Green Tipped Acro $20 each
-2 Brown Stag with Blue Tips $10 & $20
-3 Purple Stylo(recovering) $5 each
-3 Purple Stylo(good to go) $10, $10, and $15 1 $10 pending
-2 ORA Frogskin ($10recovering) & $30 1 pending

Might still have a few other things available and depending on how well this goes, i may or may not make a second batch of some select corals. thanks guys!!

Here's a revised list

Might consider making 1 frag of this if there's any interest?
Borealis
ry8aseha.jpg

Alright guys I will have the following frags available in about a week or so. Want to let them heal a few more days to be on the safe side.

ZOAS
-6p Jokers $20
-3p Jokers $10
-1p Nuke Green $5
-1p Captain America $5
-3p Captain America $20
-2p Magician $10
-(2) 2p Orange Bam Bam $10 each pending
-3p Orange Bam Bam $15
-4p Orange Bam Bam $20
-2p Gobstopper $20
-1p Rasta $5
-10p Eagle Eye $10
-Rock of Pink Elephant Morph 40p+ $30 pending
-Rock of Unnamed Pink zoa 30p+ $25
-Rock of Fire&Ice Morph 60p+ $40 pending

SPS
-1 Shaggy Green Acro $25
-4 Green Tipped Acro $15each
-2 Brown Stag with Blue Tips $10 & $15
-3 Purple Stylo(recovering) $5 each
-3 Purple Stylo(good to go) $10pending, $10, and $15

Updated list again. What do I gotta do to get these corals sold?!?!?

Perhaps a road / delivery service???!!?? Lol

Seriously I like your stuff the Idaho grape you sold me is doing great!

Seriously Man I just bought a lumentek 240... I can't afford to pay attention plus my woman would thump the hell out of me if I came home with anything! I would definitely be buying stuff off you. Your stuff looks great and it's not that far of a drive plus your close to aquarium center.!

Seriously Man I just bought a lumentek 240... I can't afford to pay attention plus my woman would thump the hell out of me if I came home with anything! I would definitely be buying stuff off you. Your stuff looks great and it's not that far of a drive plus your close to aquarium center.!

Hahaha no problem man, I know how it feels to have ur girl breathing down ur neck after a big purchase Lol

I knew what her answer would be so I didn't ask. As the saying goes: easier to ask forgiveness then ask permission!

And one thing begets the next... The canopy for my nova extreme light won't work with the dimensions of the new light so I gotta do some dancing when she finds that one out...

I knew what her answer would be so I didn't ask. As the saying goes: easier to ask forgiveness then ask permission!

And one thing begets the next... The canopy for my nova extreme light won't work with the dimensions of the new light so I gotta do some dancing when she finds that one out...

Ut oh Lol well good luck with that one Doug!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Picked up a few frags from Dan last night. Everything looks great! I'll try to get a few pictures tomorrow. Thanks Dan.

Shaggy green acro $20
uha4yjyv.jpg

Another shaggy green(just cut) $20
egu2e9a8.jpg

Green tipped acro $15 each
a6a9atu7.jpg

Brown stag with blue polyps $10 for the recovering one and $15 for the better one, purple stylo between $5-15
4ebavyme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.