• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have alot left that I would like to move here's some more pics
BBDCF7DE-3B73-4AAA-A5D6-9681FEFD7218-202-0000002AB2D8886A.jpg
C57B9305-A21F-473E-8597-CF1FFBA0D1C6-202-0000002AB741AEC3.jpg
B8FA1E50-4C1C-423C-9A18-77E4A38A1664-202-0000002ABAAE5C76.jpg
A89E8BB7-E422-41B1-A5D0-DB06200C4151-202-0000002ABDE2DFF3.jpg
C9E528DF-2E8E-4A41-8763-9106C1EF40F1-202-0000002AC0EAFA33.jpg

Red Monti $40
Seasons $20
Hydrophora $50
Purple digi $30
All very nice and healthy and still have more on the frag rack

Dan it was great meeting you, good luck with the move!

Thanks man you to I no you said you might be coming back down I can hold on to the digi if you want me to just LMK not a big deal. Tank will be up until mid feb.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks man you to I no you said you might be coming back down I can hold on to the digi if you want me to just LMK not a big deal. Tank will be up until mid feb.

definitely, i kinda want everything except the red monti :p I would take that too but I already have some haha. I'll txt you tomorrow.

Dan - I'll take the entire red cap colony Definately. I'll give cash to Judeo to pickup if he decides to come down. Probably pickup some pieces off the Frag Rack as well !

hey dan.. what were those coral grabbers that you had?

Hey Kevin sorry for the long delay I'm not sure what they are call but I got them at aquarium center in Blackwood great buy and they fold in half for great storage next time I'm there I will get the name and let you know

Hey guys I want to thank everyone that came over a cleaned my tank out I'm sold out thanks to iTzju but I do have some cured rock that has been in my system for over 3 years a lot of it has different things on them zoas button polyps and some often stuff some are clean I will not be using any of this in the new tank I'm going in a different direction I will be selling the rock for $2 a pound I need this out by second week in feb if not its trash

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
It was my pleasure Dan and Thank You! haha It was great meeting you and your family. Again, once your set up and running in the new house you're more than welcome to a frag of what I have and if you need any help with the new setup, just let me know! good luck with the move and enjoy the upcoming fish room!

It was my pleasure Dan and Thank You! haha It was great meeting you and your family. Again, once your set up and running in the new house you're more than welcome to a frag of what I have and if you need any help with the new setup, just let me know! good luck with the move and enjoy the upcoming fish room!

No thank you for cleaning me out yea I can't wait to get my fish room going

Rock still available rock is 3 years old full of life covered in coriline zoas all different types mushrooms red green blue and Xenias about 80lbs maybe more $150obo if you pay full price I will also throw in a huge red monti plate
For pics please email me at
dankrips@yahoo.com

Dan are you are you around this weekend? I may be making a trip down to south jersey. I'll take the monti cap if its still there.

Still here buddy I can be around just let me know what day and what time Saturday after 5:00pm I will unavailable but any other time works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.