• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mp40 or MP 60¿

Since Phosphates wont matter neither will calcium and magnesium for you you should look into saving some power by having a real nice Algae Turf Scrubber Dumping into your refugium section to naturally lower nutrients.

If you SERIOUSLY want to get away with powerheads without drilling your tank. If your sump is drilled you can get this Reeflo Snapper I got and come up over the Back using a OM 4/Way or something and spray paint it black then you got insta flow too !

I sold my pellet reactor today and am selling the checks tmrw hopefully :).

I figure on this tank I'll probably run just carbon and maybe gfo (undecided).

in regarding your power head pump, I would not go with MP60 since you hate noise. it is a very big and very nice pump but noisy. I have 2 mp60wes and sold them both. now my tank has koralias. I am going to get the magnum or the sicce pumps.

in regarding your power head pump, I would not go with MP60 since you hate noise. it is a very big and very nice pump but noisy. I have 2 mp60wes and sold them both. now my tank has koralias. I am going to get the magnum or the sicce pumps.

OLIVIER!!!!! HOW ARE THE CHILDRENS!?! Long time no speaks!

Yes I decided on the korallias, need to be smart shopper and like Tri said save $ for fish.