• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My few tanks

Well just wanted to post up a few picts of my tanks. I have a 2.5 gall, 28 gall & a 24 gal aquapod. The aquapod I just bought off a fellow reefer a week ago so some of the corals went into my 28 & 2.5 & some are still recovering in the 24, hopefully all of them make it. Thought I'd toss up a few picts. I'll be starting a roughly 6 gallon tank in 2-3 weeks for a contest on nano-reef.com & possibly a 20 long.

002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Here's some more picts, there's actually 5 fish in the 24 but 3 of them are pretty hard to catch out in the open. The 28 is my mainly LPS tank w/ 5 groups of Torches, 2 Frogs, a plate coral, huge maze brain, another brain & well now 4 SPS, a Ric & some thing that I have no clue on. The 24 w/ the Anemome has alot of hair algae and stuff that I will need to take care of.

015.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

023.jpg

046.jpg

Chestgotme.jpg

022.jpg

Probably nothing big for a bit. I sort of like the bunch of smaller tanks, makes maintenance a bit easier, pick a tank, do a small water change done, next day do another, loop thru. Not really liking trying to test each tank right now for various levels of things though and since they're all newish I figure I should. That thing on the right of the 2.5 gallon has some huge tentacles, I may have to move it a bit further from the candy cane as they almost touch it at night. Also does anyone know what this thing is?

006.jpg

very nice tanks. what size koralia pump are you using in your 28g tank? i tried to use a #3 on my 40g breeder and the frogspawn and sand was blowing all over the place.