• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My first pico (3 gallon JBJ)

Greg: That sounds like a very good idea ;) It just add elegance and tranquility to whatever room you put it in. The extra lighting is great the coral seem to responding well to it.
nanoguy: Thanks alot :) I appreciate it.

Very nicely done managed to improve on it didn't think that was possible. Your corals are going to outgrow it in no time.

Hey man, stop posting that sweet tank everyplace!! ::)

Kidding Buddy, post it all over, it's beautiful. The problem is you made it look so darned easy!!!

Then you throw in JR's shrimp / goby combo idea and I was thinking......I could put one,.....( trying to resist placing Drs. F&S order....must resist....no, gotta do other stuff first.... ::) )

Seriously, it looks awesome and you DID make it look easy, congrats!

is that an Azoo filter? I saw an advertisement for a new Azoo palm filter with a built in surface skimmer. I thought I'd go that route when I do actually set up my pico, but I haven't seen it available anywhere yet.

Anyway, keep the pics coming ! 8)

LOL ok i promise ill lay off the pics for a bit ;) Im resisting the urge to add any other invertebrates or fish but i think i might put a pom pom and some sexy shrimp in there.Thanks for the kind words. You of all ppl would be able to setup a pico with no effort especially considering that sweet frag tank you already have in place.I actually just ordered this filterhttp://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16729 It coming tomorrow so that will take care of the nasty surface film.

Rehype said:
LOL ok i promise ill lay off the pics for a bit ;) Im resisting the urge to add any other invertebrates or fish but i think i might put a pom pom and some sexy shrimp in there.Thanks for the kind words. You of all ppl would be able to setup a pico with no effort especially considering that sweet frag tank you already have in place.I actually just ordered this filterhttp://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16729 It coming tomorrow so that will take care of the nasty surface film.
Yup, I saw those as well, should do you good Sir. ;)

OK, long enough, any new pics?? ::)

;D

Nothing new yet. Although i did install my new filter and thought id show pics:

Before surface skimmer:
film004.jpg

After surface skimmer:
film007.jpg

It only took about 15 minutes to get the surface crystal clear not to mention it added some much needed flow.

Update PLZ KTHNX!

;D

I hope the reason for your absence is because you are setting up what I hope your setting up! :-X ??? ::) :eek: ;D

( Gee, did you follow dat? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?????)

Lol its supposed to be here monday. Ill start a new thread when it gets here. I actually broke the pico down i need to have all of my time and resources dedicated to the new guy ;D Thanks for checking up Buddy