• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My journey back into reefing......

Both methods seem very complicated. A lot of nice nano tanks are run with much simple principals. Just saying :)

Judeo - thanks for the link. Always wanted to read about it.
I agree. But it's interesting to me how this works. So I wanted to see for myself. And being my tank is a Nano I figured this would be a good experiment to try. To be honest I never had luck growing sps, and my girlfriend loves sps. I love blastos, zoas, some chalice (which also never had much luck growing the really nice ones)alveopora, etc..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@iTzJu you seem to be very experienced at this hobby. Please share some of your tank pics. Would love to see what you have.
Thanks for all of your suggestions so far. You helped me decide for my DIY overflow and it came out great!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
@iTzJu you seem to be very experienced at this hobby. Please share some of your tank pics. Would love to see what you have.
Thanks for all of your suggestions so far. You helped me decide for my DIY overflow and it came out great!

haha not at all! i'm still learning as i go and like most people here i experiment here and there to see what works for me and my tank. everyone's tank is different and what might work for me might not work for Joe or you. In most cases though, i think i just get lucky haha

I just recently setup a tank so my tank isn't very well established and looks very ehh in my opinion and i am still very much trying to get some colors out from some of my SPS.

@iTzJu lol. Thats one of the main reasons I still haven't posted any pics of tank#1 I had some horrible poblems. All corrected now Thank God! I was so frustrated with it. But patience prevailed. It's looking so much better now.
But on the SPS subject, they are my girlfriend favs, this is the only reason why i decided to go ZEOVIT. for their color and popping polyps, as you might already now. "So they say" I want to experience it for myself.
when you feel good about your tank I would love to see some pics.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
here is my tank, took a bad cell pic and tried using a makeshift "gel filter" but dont think it turned out well lol

20160526_165707-01.jpeg