• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My latest addition

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Lets see who can guess the ID. Mike and Nicole are not allowed.

IMG_8773.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
NikkiT said:
Thoes photos don't do the fish justice Darren :)

I agree, I need lessons from Phyllis.

Hawkeye said:
the anti-bad word blocker is making the post look like this to me:

e**l's f***y wr***e

LOL, I was expecting you to nail it Phil!!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
picasso said:
NJRC noob chick snuck in for the W.

Where did you find the new wrasse? It's great looking!

Thank you! It came from an online vendor out of Hawaii.

howze01

NJRC Member
He was there when I visted right? Could swear he was. There was so much to look at and drool over I started losing track! BTW, all frags are looking great! Thanks!!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
howze01 said:
He was there when I visted right? Could swear he was. There was so much to look at and drool over I started losing track! BTW, all frags are looking great! Thanks!!

Yep he was here. Glad to hear about the frags!!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
AngelPete said:
Very nice fish Daren. So did you get the fowlr tank going yet? Its been a while!

Pete

Thanks Pete, it has been a while, how have you been? Did not do the FO, did a frag tank instead, much easier to take care of. How is the Regal angel doing??

btw d - your pics of the cardinalfish are gone...for obvious reasons. How are they and how about posting a recent pic? ;D

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Hawkeye said:
btw d - your pics of the cardinalfish are gone...for obvious reasons. How are they and how about posting a recent pic? ;D

LOL, I am actually getting rid of them. They are like piranhas at feeding time. I am keeping 2 of them. I found that my slower eating fish were not getting any food, it was crazy.

that's too bad! yeah cardinalfish can eat a lot. I had hopes of having 10 in my tank - i'm down to 2. If there's ever a sale again i may get a few more. 2 is "eh" - ok. I'd rather have a larger group of them. If you're ridding them - you may get more value by ditching all of them as the potential buyer probably would prefer a larger set. Just sayin.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hawkeye said:
I'd rather have a larger group of them. If you're ridding them - you may get more value by ditching all of them as the potential buyer probably would prefer a larger set. Just sayin.

hint hint! ;D