• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Latest Video

I just posted a new video to my YouTube channel showing my entire system. The link is below and I will be posting more in the weeks ahead.

de6f93c2208cf19ceb7e5127cf9efa12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

good video man. i used to do weekly updates videos and what not. kinda got busy so I stepped back from YouTube. Tank looks sweet man.
Thank you and I will be trying to do it regularly on different topics. With my son still on summer vacation is tuff getting time for it but I will try my best.

Put my vote for a NJRC reef channel in the suggestion box..[emoji1]

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Thank you and I will be trying to do it regularly on different topics. With my son still on summer vacation is tuff getting time for it but I will try my best.

Put my vote for a NJRC reef channel in the suggestion box..[emoji1]

Hey thats not a bad idea lol

Summer hit me hard as well. Even with having Fridays off in the summer I still seem to never have time lol. I might pick it back up once things slow down a little but that might be awhile.

I know exactly what you mean. But since posting this it got a lot of views so far and some nice comments so starts another addiction...lol

yea I saw Miss Saltwater commented. That is great. I don't believe she commented on any of my videos lol
I have been responding to her and a bunch of other you tubers so it's nice to know they are watching.
If the club starts it's own channel it can give members who can't host meetings a way to get there tanks and systems noticed and share ideas with the more experienced members. It would also give the experienced members a chance to share their ideas and show their successes with the members. Also it would be great advertisement as well. Just a thought.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I have been responding to her and a bunch of other you tubers so it's nice to know they are watching.
If the club starts it's own channel it can give members who can't host meetings a way to get there tanks and systems noticed and share ideas with the more experienced members. It would also give the experienced members a chance to share their ideas and show their successes with the members. Also it would be great advertisement as well. Just a thought.

Good idea. Also with this club being an educational club it might be good to pump out educational videos about this hobby. I would say that suggestion should be addressed to @kschweer and our BOD.

Something to think about... You may want to find a new home for that coral above your nems. If they stay where they are and once they really start t o grow they will sting and eventually kill the sps above it.
Thanks and I am paying close attention to where they are. As soon as I move something out of their way they decide to move again..lol
I am very happy they decided to settle right where I want them.

Scott, how did you acclimate those mollies, I want one
They were acclimated at the lfs but if you take mollies that live in brackish water you can slowly drip acclimate them. I have done it in the past with black sailfins.