• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nano cube 12g stand and DIY plug and play LED's for a NC12 or BC14

I have a stand for a nanocube 12 for sale.. $20 it has a dent on one of the poles that run down the front.

I also have a CREE LED kit that fits the nanocube 12 and biocube 14. This was done by the previous owner, and works fine. It comes already assembled just need to gut your hood and install it. Had dimmable ballast, and little dimmer knob. Asking $80 for it.

The LED's are 6 Royal Blues, and 6 whites all 3w. They are not independently dimmable, but it would be easy enough to set them up that way if you wanted with the addition of an extra ballast.. I never got around to it, but planned to eventually get the parts and do it.

I'm pretty firm on prices.. I'd be willing to discuss trades for some softies, and LPS corals as well depending on what you have to offer.

Interested in multi heads of acan, frogspawn / hammer / torch, scoly, open brain, various softies but nothing too huge... Also maroon gold bar clowns, flasher wrasse, or a mix of any that would be equal value.

Thanks.

For frogspawn / torch, and hammers, I'm looking for oddball colors, and something that can fit into a 28g nano cube.

Cash would get first priority.