• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nano-cube 28g

Picked up this tank with equipment, live stock , algae problems and all... Came with a bunch of corals in all levels of health. I moved the corals into another cube I have and weeded out what I could save. Cleaned the tank and rock and filled it using new sand then ran it for a few weeks with no lights... This was @ first week in April. Started adding fish @ 6 weeks later then started with corals a few weeks later. Went to my first swap meet in June and emptied the wallet.

7/1 after the swap
yjegegyn.jpg

11/10/13
8ajura7u.jpg

JBJ 28g
Aqua c hob skimmer
In tank basket w/ floss and chemipure
JBJ ato
Radion gen1
MP 10

Clown
Possum wrasse
Pigmy angel
Rain ford goby
Blue line goby
2 sexy shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
Various small snails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tank is looking awesome, I want to buy a "problem" tank and do the same thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk

Thanks!!! I still don't have experience keep many different things. It was fun getting a bunch of random peices.

Some candy
ezu2y5u8.jpg

12/10/13
ade5utav.jpg

Tank is coming along good. I added a few more rocks and move the rock in the right corner by.itself.... Those green ones are doing too good and I'd like to avoid a takeover.

a9edu3e7.jpg

Shroom I got in June is just starting to get some red spots

tu9abu2u.jpg

Sps is still new to my tank... I know the Hawkins on the right and birds nest to the left... Can anyone id the ones in the middle?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Really good idea on moving those green palys off on their own, they can be very invasive

Those greens are still fun to watch but I imagine they will need trimming.

Some z's
a6esumy4.jpg

Growing fast
ujequ3yn.jpg

ena7yzym.jpg

Trying to eat shrimp shed
qe6y3ahu.jpg

Tank is progressing nicely. This is the longest I've kept a tank going without a crash or overhaul... I'm on a mission to fill this to maturity, learning what I can along the way, before an upgrade.
8ajavyvu.jpg

I ended up going through a long stretch of problems the first half of the year. Things got bad when I switched some rocks and everything got smothered and receided at one time. Ive been keeping things consistent and have slow but steady improvement.
37a248fda15dbebf064e3344bfb08b24.jpg