• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nano skimmer (Aquatic Life 115)

Amazon.com : Aquatic Life 115 Mini Internal Protein Skimmer/Filter, 30-Gallon : Aquarium Filters : Pet Supplies

Bought this to put in an IM tank, knew it was about 5mm too big but planned to modify.
Ends up I can't modify it, there's no way to shave off a few mils where I need to.

Figured I'd offer it here for $30 (I paid $33 on a refurb) before I send it back to Amazon next week.
I had one should of asked before you bought it lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Amazon.com : Aquatic Life 115 Mini Internal Protein Skimmer/Filter, 30-Gallon : Aquarium Filters : Pet Supplies

Bought this to put in an IM tank, knew it was about 5mm too big but planned to modify.
Ends up I can't modify it, there's no way to shave off a few mils where I need to.

Figured I'd offer it here for $30 (I paid $33 on a refurb) before I send it back to Amazon next week.
Mark what is your location and accepted form of payment?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member