• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Narcissist Tank Supply Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother who happens to be my narcissistic boss is evicting me from my storage space at what used to be my grandfather's, then family company before he manipulated people into getting what he wanted then cutting them and pouring salt and lemon juice on their wounds. Wants all my fish related stuff out. Selling everything.

Lights

Tanks

calcium reactors

and a bunch of other stuff.

Located 07033 (Kenilworth)

Email me at harveywall74@hotmail.com and I will give you address.

Honestly I don't even know everything I have anymore but most if not all is for sale.

Okay, sorry guys things were crazy that's why I asked to send me a message to my email. I was able to get most of the stuff out of there before the purge.

I have everything sitting in an enclosed trailer at the moment, but a majority of the stuff will be going up to Sussex county to my parents lake house for storage until I do something with them. Right now they are still down in Kenilworth. I do not have pictures but this is what I have.

2 - 3 gallon tanks that are drilled with 3 separate sections, they came out of one of those Walmart/Petco type tank holders.

1 - HDPE Sump Tank that was the Sump for the Tank holder raking system

1- T5 light 48" long not sure the brand (was in a hurry)

1- HOB Overflow, I used in my old 220 not sure what it is rated for.

1 - Hamilton MH 250 watt light w/power supply.

1 - Calcium reactor (not sure what it is rated for but in good shape)

1 - Calcium reactor rated for 500 gallons, I purchased on Manhattan Reefs a while back, was lightly used but I sold my 500 gallon tank before setting it up because my wife insists that the proper way to clean a tank with anti-bacterial soap. (None of this equipment was ever touched with anti-bacterial soap) I believe new it was around $750 I paid $500, so make me a reasonable offer on this one.

1 - 3 stage Kent Marine Deionization with water inside lightly used.

1 - 30 gallon red sea max with stand (hood is no good)

1 - 28 Gallon Nano Cube that lights do not work properly on either.

1 - Chiller (not sure condition) UPDATE: JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller DBA-075

Probably some other things I cannot think of at the moment. As for pricing goes make me offers I mean I do want to get some money for my stuff otherwise I would just leave it for my brother to deal with lol.

I also have a garbage can of old sand that probably needs a really good rinsing but will give you probably about 2 inches in a 220. (The sand is free but I need a new garbage can) :)

* I also have an aqua controller II

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.