• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need 1 interceptor pill today or tomm before mine comes next week

I am searching hard to buy 1 interceptor pill before mine comes next week. my vet used the script to order interceptor to a place local to me that unfortunately does not get it for next week but I think I will lose a lot of corals before then. I need a pill as soon as possible so if someone has one left over and they are somewhat close to Allentown PA 18104. Please send me over a pm or if you have one in general please send me a pm and I will see if I am willing to do the drive today or tomorrow.

Thanks so much!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sorry, just saw this. I have one but I'm in Brick, NJ. No charge if you want to make the drive. Would be happy to Express mail on Tuesday for Wednesday arrival if that would be helpful

Sorry, just saw this. I have one but I'm in Brick, NJ. No charge if you want to make the drive. Would be happy to Express mail on Tuesday for Wednesday arrival if that would be helpful

Thanks Mark, just seeing this too. Luckily nothing bad happened waiting till I got them and everything is looking great now