• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need 2 Host

Were actively seeking someone to host our North Meeting in July and South Meeting in November, please contact me if your able :) Also if your interested in hosting 2009, now would be a great time to LMK

Thank you

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Andy (NJReefGeek) offered to host the November meeting while we were at Billy's this weekend. We only need a north host for July (a great time to be outdoors).

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've been talking about a trip to the aquarium, we just need to arrange the particulars. That would likely be in addition to our regular meeting schedule, rather than in place of. We certainly wouldn't use it to replace a North meeting (unless we'd exhausted all other options).

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve68 is in Central. Jason's house would be a lot of fun for a July meeting! ;D

My vote is for Jason's.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not sure who JasonR with a 28g tank is...I would rather go to that Tiler guy's house...man, he had a HUGE system!

Even though you were just here in January, you are welcome to use my house for the July meeting. I have a built in pool. I wish I had an indoor pool like Billy! Maybe one day I will get a huge display like so many of you guys have. If you get stuck Francis, let me know.

Renee, that is really nice of you. At the present I am hoping someone else up north takes the initiative and opens their home to us.

reneeRN said:
Even though you were just here in January, you are welcome to use my house for the July meeting. I have a built in pool. I wish I had an indoor pool like Billy! Maybe one day I will get a huge display like so many of you guys have. If you get stuck Francis, let me know.

We can have it my house as well, although my simple reef is very immature. Next time around might better, but I thought I would put it out there.

I do have the room and a nice new barbacue courtesy of AM EX!

Steve and Renee I do appreciate your offers. Bob, I'll discuss this with you Saturday but you should start planning now ;D

boontonbob said:
We can have it my house as well, although my simple reef is very immature. Next time around might better, but I thought I would put it out there.

I do have the room and a nice new barbacue courtesy of AM EX!

Hiya I will volunteer for summer 2009 I am in the central area.

Second just a thought but instead of north, south and central; how about north, south, east and west. You could easily cut the central area into two. And for instance I am darn close to the shore so getting all the way out west is as long for me as getting south or north.

Just a thought.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Actually we rarely have a host from west-Central. Most of them are either from North Central or Central Central. LOL.

I guess I am pretty far east-central. January was north I guess. Anyway just a thought maybe not a very good one. :-\