• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need fellow reefers help

I have had a smaller tank that I was maintaining and just upgraded to a 75gal Dt and 30gal sump . I'm new to the whole sump concept and overflow . On my smaller tank I would do normal water changes and change out my carbon filters when exhausted . I'm looking for someone to help me finish setting my sump n filter n teach me a couple things. It would be great to an opinion on my set up and what recommendation you would give to add of take something out. As for what I'm useing lighting I have a 4bulb t-5 fixture on my display n 36" 50/50 PC fixture for my sump . My circulation pumps I'm using 2 maxi jet 900s n a small pump in the back center of my tank . Return pump I have a mag8 , I'm using a diablo sc2000 skimmer .

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Were are you located so we can get someone close to you to help
His profile says he's in Trenton, NJ.

I know we have a bunch of people in that area that could probably stop by to help. I'm sick with a sinus infection at the moment or else I'd offer to help. :(