• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need help for this weekend

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I have decided to make it easier for everyone I will not just talk about before the crash and after the disaster. For those of you at home that is B.C. and A.D. So all the picks going up tonight are A.D., good I am glad you are on board with this.

just something to think about just in case of future power loss. im down in cape may and we lost power for a day. i had an inverter that plugs into my car for charging the lap top. i ran an extention cord to my pump and a heater and kept the tank alive.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NikkiT said:
The fish went back into their tanks tonight. We did a bit of reshuffling.

The black & white false percs we moved into the 20g with the pair of bengaii cardinals and the neon cleaner goby.

The flame angel, blue spotted jawfish, gold assessor, pair of picaso clowns, lady mandarin, and bulls eye pistol went into the 30 g.

We bought new babies for the 12 g. I'll let mike post about them later ;)
Leave it up to you to find a solution for a empty 12gal! :D

Bob

You guys need to connect all your tanks like that one system with clear acrylic pipes. Guess all the moving around keeps the aggression down.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I would love to put together tubes like that, I just don't think the landlady would be to thrilled.

The 12g is up and running, the pair of helfrichis are in and doing great. We also added a magnificent goby with a pistol shrimp. He is a bit more skittish, but I am sure he will settle down soon.