• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need help in south jersey

Hey guys, I recently bought steve's retrofit for the red sea max 130. I need helping setting it up. I've been trying but its really difficult and frustrating. Can anyone with equipment help me get it into my hood. Ill treat them for food :) I live near the cherry hill area.

Thanks,
Fyke

here are the tools I need to get this set up.
1) A drill - with ¼” and 9/64” drill bits
2) Wire cutters/nippers
3) Heat-shrink tubing, appropriate electrical connectors or electrical tape
4) Soldering iron less than 40 watts. Higher wattage will damage LEDs. After spending hundreds of dollars on your retrofit kit, please consider getting a $30-$40 adjustable temperature soldering iron and temperature gauge to ensure your LEDs won’t be damaged. The investment of a digital soldering iron is well worth the expense, approximately $70, and it heats up from cold to hot in exactly 4 seconds!!! We have several of this model as a backup in our shop. http://sra-solder.com/product.php/6363/22