• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need Help moving large tank

Hello

Anyone near the Vernon NJ area around to provide some muscle to move a large tank? Would like to get this done next Thursday (Nov 8th) if possible. I have 4 suction cups to help out and can certainly provide some beer and pizza.

Reply or shoot me a PM

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

Anyone near the Vernon NJ area around to provide some muscle to move a large tank? Would like to get this done next Thursday (Nov 8th) if possible. I have 4 suction cups to help out and can certainly provide some beer and pizza.

Reply or shoot me a PM

Paul

I'm assuming you got it moved? Just saw this and I'm in west Milford

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes I did. I do appreciate the reply!

If you need help further down the line, let me know! There's limited reefers up in our corner of the state so always looking to meet other reef geeks.

If you need help further down the line, let me know! There's limited reefers up in our corner of the state so always looking to meet other reef geeks.

Oh absolutely! We’ll have to get a fish store trip going! [emoji6]