• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need help moving tank today from Dining room to Kitchen, old bridge, 08857

Need some help moving my old 180g tank from my dining room to kitchen at 3PM today.

Free beginner frags !

Call my cell if you are available to help (917) 846-4700

~Sam

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sam. If you don't get it moved by the time John and I get there, we'll move it.

Sorry. If I'd seen this earlier I could have stopped on the way home from the mtg. Had fun this morning moving one 120 out of the house and into the truck then the new 120 out of the truck and into the house this morning all by myself. Grrr. There has to be an easier way. lol.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sam, I just saw this now. If you haven’t move the tank yet and need help tomorrow (Sumday), I’m available any time after 3PM. Just let me know.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
junk said:
Sorry. If I'd seen this earlier I could have stopped on the way home from the mtg. Had fun this morning moving one 120 out of the house and into the truck then the new 120 out of the truck and into the house this morning all by myself. Grrr. There has to be an easier way. lol.

You could post anytime and there is always someone willing to lend a hand.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
redfishbluefish said:
Sam, I just saw this now. If you haven’t move the tank yet and need help tomorrow (Sumday), I’m available any time after 3PM. Just let me know.
The same here If the tank didn't get moved today, I can help tomorrow.

Bob

Sam you have my number, you should have called. I only just saw this today (Sunday) . I have to be in Brick by 12pm so if you can do an EARLY move I can help

Rich

thanks everyone!

Mike and Johns had it move and they are almost done with the flooring :). I figured if i can have it move in advance, Mike and John can start the work when they get here so they don't have to do the extra leg work. thanks again every.

chuck116 said:
is it moved yet ?? just saw post

Yup, it's done moving to the kitchen, thanks!

diverrk said:
Sam you have my number, you should have called. I only just saw this today (Sunday) . I have to be in Brick by 12pm so if you can do an EARLY move I can help

Rich

Hahaha, Rich your are a great guy!!! I figure i need to get rid of some stuff and just have couple reefer come over. And most important of all, i don't want to trouble u too much as i aleady have been ;D

magic said:
redfishbluefish said:
The same here If the tank didn't get moved today, I can help tomorrow.

Bob

thanks, Bob, it's done :)

mikem said:
junk said:

You could post anytime and there is always someone willing to lend a hand.

It was a bad day after all :), i should have post any time instead of a specific time, i thought it'll be easier to put a time.

redfishbluefish said:

Thanks Pual, it' done, just waiting for the buyer to come pick it up.

junk said:

Man! you are good! that's a tough job.

thanks everyone!