• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need help this Saturday

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Folks

My 600G is in the garage and I have to move it to it's final position. I can use any help I can get with the effort. The plan is to start at 10 AM on Saturday. It will take a couple of hours atleast.

Please let me know if you can help. We will need 6 - 8 guys for sure :)

Lunch and drinks on me.

I am in Monroe, NJ - 08831.

I'll get back to you. I'm in Mendham, and my son is supposed to have a track meet, but if the snow they are calling for results in it being cancelled, I could help.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sunny,
I have an hour appt at 10am and am expecting a fish shipment at some point.
When all is clear I'll drop you a text and if you need me I'll be there.
Mark

wish I could come. I'll be in Manhattan all morning for a memorial service. Then later I have to go upstate...I hate hate hate the cross bronx expwy. I would so rather be in Monroe...

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Was planning on going, just broke my ankle so I’m going to have to pass. Good luck though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Eric that is horrible. I am always afraid my daughter will do the same. She goes to Monmouth Gymnastics.

Good luck Saturday Sunny! Wish I could help but I would be useless in helping.

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
@myrjon and I would love to come. But we wouldn't be of much help. Too many medical issues and cannot lift heavy things. Can't wait to see pictures!