• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

need instruction on how to set up Minical MRC calcium reactor setup

hi everyone,
I need help on how to connect Minical MRC calcium reactor to my tank and to the co2 tank. I never setup thing like this before in my life so please help with detail instruction.
thank you in advance
Olivier

Thank you for helping. I do not get a manual with the minical MRC reactor. would you please help me in getting a copy please?

MRC's general Ca Reactor instructions are here:

http://www.myreefcreations.com/information.php?info_id=7&osCsid=6e5a92119b785dcfc032f1d45f1c3e88

The trick to connecting the CO2 tank to the reactor, in my opinion (having just set up an MRC CR1) is to familarize yourself with the adjustments on the regulator, ie the large knob and the small knob). Fill the bubble counter and try to get the bubble rate adjusted before you connect the hose between the CR and the regulator. You will have to readjust it once it's connected, but the adjustment of the flow rate is the tricky bit, I found.