• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

need to find a home for pair of GSM clowns asap!

Hey all,
Without power still, I need to find a home for a mated pair of gold stripe maroon clowns. I also have about 6 small hardy sps corals, if room allows. I have refused to give up on these clowns as they deserve the best I can. I'd slept no more then 2.5 hours at a time blowing bubbles and heating bags of water. Please let me know if you have power and a little space for these fish. I am hoping to find someone within 45 of Parsippany as I am too exhausted to drive longer!
please don't pm because I have not been able to use that method reliably on the site for months
Thx!!!l

According to maps I am 45 miles away but your more then welcome to bring them if you can't find anyone closer

I could take them. I'm in Edison which is exactly 45 minutes away. Let me know. I still have a little room In my tanks and could help. 7323318300

Bob,
I can take them. I don't have power, but I've been able to keep my tank going with the generator. Although that is getting more and more of a concern due to finding gas. Call my cell tonight, I'll be home.

bob I replied to you this morning. I have 3 tanks that can be ready in minutes to take your stuff. I pmd you my cell